Welcome to my blog and website!
This blog is about accessing, analyzing, exploring and reporting results from US Census Bureau datasets, including the decennial census and the American Community Survey (ACS).
Subjects may include:
- Using the US Census Bureau’s American Factfinder
- Using Statistical Packages for Analyzing Data, such as SAS and R
- Making the Best Use of the Public Use Microdata Sample
- Using Decennial Census and American Community Survey data
- Results and Findings from Census data
- Focusing on the United States, California and the San Francisco Bay Area
- Links and comments on relevant census-related websites, blogs, conferences
Thanks for reading!
Chuck Purvis, Hayward, California